Well, I didn’t sign up for this. LOL However I intend to join the Dana Creative Challenge informally with the PostAday2011 Challenge. Since I make my own rules, the rules might change from day-to-day. Having found this on the fourth, than is where I begin.
The suggestions from Dana Creative are:
- Day 01:
Something you’re looking forward to this year.
- Day 02:
Something you regret not having done last year.
- Day 03: Something with which you struggle. (maybe for the vac hiatus)
- Day 04: Something that is part of your routine that you enjoy.
- Day 05: Something in life that gives you balance.
- Day 06: Something that excites you and fills you with joy.
- Day 07: Vacation Hiatus
- Day 08: Vacation Hiatus
- Day 09: Vacation Hiatus
- Day 10: Something at which you’ve been a champion or the best.
- Day 11: Something about which people seem to compliment you.
- Day 12: Something you hope to change about yourself and why.
- Day 13: Discuss some of the things on your bucket list.
- Day 14: Someone who has made your life worth living.
- Day 15: A band/musical artist whose music impacted your life.
- Day 16: A book you’ve read that changed your views on something.
- Day 17: Someone with whom you shared a friendship/relationship that simply drifted out of your life.
- Day 18: Someone you met randomly that’s made an impact on your life.
- Day 19: Something that shook your belief system to its core (a big disappointment in your life).
- Day 20: Discuss your favorite movie and why it’s so special to you.
- Day 21: Write about your best friend (not significant other) and what makes them special.
- Day 22: Describe a dark/turbulent moment in your life.
- Day 23: Describe a truly spiritual moment in your life.
- Day 24: Discuss a spontaneous moment in your life that that turned out to be fantastic.
- Day 25: Discuss something you planned that ended up not being what you expected.
- Day 26: How do you handle/deal with both success and failure?
- Day 27: What is your vocation (why are you here on earth)?
- Day 28: What is your biggest dream in life (what one great thing do you want to accomplish)?
- Day 29: What WAS your biggest dream in life (you wanted to do as a kid but no longer can)?
- Day 30: Someone in your family that means so much to you.
- Day 31: Epilogue: Write a letter to yourself.